3M™ Temflex™ General Use Vinyl Electrical Tape 3/4" x 60' Black
The economical solution for less demanding indoor jobs. On a 1 1/2 inch core, this black, 7 mil economy-grade vinyl tape serves as a general purpose tape.
- Protective jacketing and harnessing.
- Abrasive- and UV-resistant.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for 176°F (80°C).
- Adhesive Material: Rubber Resin
- Agency Approvals: UL Listed, CSA Certified, ASTM D 2301 type 1
- Backing Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- China RoHS - Below MCV: Yes
- Dielectric Strength: 1000 Millivolt
- EPC Can View: Public
- EU RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius): 80 Degree Celsius
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 176 Degree Fahrenheit
- Tape Color: Black
- Tape Grade: Economy
- Tape Type: Vinyl Electrical
- Thickness: 7 Milli-inch (Mil)