32V Bolt-in Mega Fuse
Bolt-In Automotive Fuse. The MEGA® Fuse is the industry standard for high current battery and Electrical Component protection.
It is available in current ratings of 100-300 amperes. The fuse's bolt-down design makes it effective for high current applications, easy installation and replacement.
The MEGA Fuse was introduced in 1991 to provide a higher amperage fuse with a reliable bolt-down connection to replace fusible links.
The MEGA Fuse's function is to protect heavy gauge wire and other electrical components from thermal damage caused by current overloads, when a device is drawing more current than the wire and system can handle, and short circuits caused by a fault in the wiring system. It is designed to open non-destructively and allow for ease of replacement.
The MEGA Fuse is also engineered for time delay (slow-blow) to allow high currents without opening the fuse.
- Applications: For high current applications. Use with Bussmann HMG or FMG fuseholders.
- Current Rating: 100 - 175 Amps.
- Voltage Rating: 32VDC.
- Interrupt Rating: 1,000A @ 32VDC.
- Housing Material: UL-Rated 94V-0 thermoplastic.
- Terminal Material: Copper.
- Mounting: M8 or 5/16-18 or less studs on 2.00 in (50.8mm) centers.
- Marking: Color-coded amperage ratings.